Important rules of making a good post in Journals section
Dear forum users,
Please read important rules of making a good post in Trading Journals section.
1. Write only when you have something useful to write. Nobody is interested in your opinion produced merely as a self-justification for a post. Posts starting and / or continued with "I think", "according to my analysis" are worth not much, unless you are a renowned author. Putting excessive greetings and wishes of good health made out of the desire to simply artificially increase the length of the post are the best way to inform the reader (and editors) the posts does not worth being read.
2. If you post analysis, explain your system, how it works, what are entry points, what are exit points. This is much more interesting than "I think it will go up" as it does not represent any meaningful worthiness attached to it. To not repeat the same explanation in each post, consider putting explanation of your system into the first post of the thread, which can be edited with time, as your trading system develops. Or link to he description of your system in each post.
4. Visualize. No one is interested in scrolling long texts posted without pictures. If you have some analysis but cannot produce it in form of a nice looking picture then it is likely that you do not have a worthy analysis at all. Putting a screenshot of a chart with an indicator attached to it is similarly useless: no one is interested in seeing charts which they themselves can see on their side: the analysis should represent an unique input, with whatever your system requires. Even if that is simply a trend line, it is still better than nothing or "I think".
5. Accuracy and the header. If your post has a message, it must be capable of being described in a short header at the top of your post. Proper formatting of paragraphs, headers and accurate pictures (as opposed to "I did by finger on my screen"level quality) is what makes posts worthy.
6. Self-awareness. If you do not have time to post quality posts meeting requirements above, consider decreasing posts frequency as quality prevails over quantity. Those posting 5 quality posts a month will earn more than those posting 500 nonsense posts a week. The age of "I-posted-just-to-post-something" is over.
Forex Forum fx.co – Introduction.
The Forex market is a high-yield and risky means of making a profit by trading on currency markets. The work tools at the Forex market in many ways determine the result of trading by participants, the brokers’ clients. Every Forex broker offers its own platform; however, most brokers and traders concur in choosing MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. This forum is for those who prefer the MetaTrader series platforms in trading on the Forex market.
Forex Forum fx.co – trade discussion.
Forex market forecasts, independent opinions of novice traders and experts – all this you will find in the Trade Discussions section. Solid experience of work on Forex is preferable, but everyone, including Forex newbies, is welcome to share their opinion. Mutual help and dialog are the main goals of communication in the Trade Discussions section.
Forex Forum fx.co – Dialog with brokers and traders (about brokers).
If you have a negative or positive experience of work with a Forex broker, share it here. Leave a comment about your broker; describe the advantages or drawbacks of working with it. The aggregate traders’ reviews of brokers constitute a rating. In this rating, you can see the leaders and outsiders of the Forex services market.
Free discussions at the Forex Forum fx.co
You are a trader and want to relax? Then the Free Discussion section is exactly what you need. No doubt, conversation on subjects related to the Forex market is preferable. Here you will find jokes about traders, caricatures of Forex brokers and full-swing Forex off-topic convo.
Bonuses for communication at Forex Forum fx.co
This forum is created by traders, for traders, and revolves around deriving a profit. However, each post at the Forex forum yields its author a forex bonus that can be used in Forex trading from the account opened with one of the forum’s sponsors. This small gift is presented with the aim to reward professional traders for spending time at our forum.
We appreciate your choice of Forex forum fx.co as a platform for communication.